Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Things, Not exactly shiny

Well, I think I have finally some time to write here again.. bet you all couldn't wait (considering I have 2 followers.. not quite enough to start a gov't takeover)

I've been playing nine man football, and it's been a blast. I enjoy being around people who enjoy the competition as much as I do. I hate to lose, and so do they. Although there are periods after a tough practice of a game when I feel my body rejecting my fun. My bones ache and my muscles scream, informing me of my torment for asking so much from them.

A few things have happened among friends, changes, that have made me take a deep introspective look at my life and my situation. I think I'll talk about this later on.

I'm getting ready to start my MCAT studying and medical school application process rolling. I'm already anxious about the money it is going to cost me. I'm not even in med school and it's already raping money from me.

Alas I am here supposedly studying for my physics exam in a couple of days. It's really quiet in the house because D and bigguy went to see a movie with Kev and Krista. So my girlfriend and my roommate left me to enjoy Coulomb's law and circuits.

It's very quiet here now, and it is reminding me of my place in Corvallis. I can hear the faint sounds of water going through the neighbors pipes and the soft rumbling of the fridge. I remember how in Corvallis I would feel alone, not emotionally, just by myself. It's been so long since I have had this feeling.. just a bit of deja vu I suppose.

Be well, all of you.

1 comment:

  1. I need more drama and conflict from you Dan. Can you pick a random fight with someone or pose a philosophical juxtaposition?

    ReplyDelete